Baby Booties/Food

/
0 Comments
A friend at work asked me to knit her goddaughter some booties. She sent me some pictures of ones that she liked, but they were all crocheted, and I preferred knitting them since I'm a more experienced knitter than crocheter. So I found this pattern on ravelry, (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ruths-perfect-baby-booties) and this is how they turned out!



I am also trying to teach myself how to make yummy foods since I will be living in an on-campus house next year. This means that I'll have to actually make my own meals instead of indulging in the same dinging hall meals every day. Though I can't eat these foods on a regular basis, I made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and helped my grandmother make a pumpkin pie.






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.