Travelin'

/
0 Comments
So over my winter break, I decided to go visit my friends in NJ. After New Years, I took a train to NJ and met some pretty cool people. One women was a dermatologist, and gave me great tips on skin care. She saw me knitting these socks (Amara Socks from Ravelry) and called her daughter, a fashion designer in Las Vegas, to tell her all about me. It was really exciting. She said I should design knitwear.


 

We also went into New York City, and went to PurlSoho, my favorite thus far. 


They not only have yarn, but also a ton of fabric and other craft supplies.




These were hanging on the wall by the door. I think they're really cool, and would really like to make some!



On the way back home, I met two guys my age on the train. They said knitting is cool. I'd say it was a hell of a trip.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.