Pom Poms of Pinterest

/
0 Comments

Sadly I did not create this coat, nor am I the owner, but you can find out more about the person who took it's picture here .


I like pom poms, Kylen likes pom poms, you like poms poms, WE ALL LIKE POMS POMS. Or if you don't you can leave.

On my pinterest craft board I've noticed that over the years I collected a few pom pom related projects or inspiration pieces.  So today, I share them with you. #pompomfansunite



An awesome tutorial for a huge pom pom accessorized throw by Vintage Revivals


No tutorial attached to this one, but I think it's pretty self explanatory, originally found on this foreign blog called Ing Things Brighten Up My Day 

A fun and simple tutorial for pom pom napkin rings, by Art Bar



The cutest option for covering up a throwaway diaper ever by Feather's Flights

Welp, thats all for now. Keep calm and pom pom on!

Peace and Blessin's.

Caitie






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.