Boats, concerts, and food!

/
0 Comments
My dad has an awesome boat, and my brothers and I always joke that he likes his boat more than he likes his children. 


But I can see why he loves it so much!! Some of my favorite summer days are ones spent on the lake.



I had my first hibachi experience before the Sara Bareilles concert in Pittsburgh! Our chef's name was Colin and he was awesome!



And Sara was also awesome of course!





This is the card I made for my dad's 51st birthday! He loved it. :)




And finally, I started learning how to cook. These meals are few and far between, since I am living in a dorm this sumer and have to share the kitchen with the entire building. But this is zucchini, broccoli, and asparagus on top of angel hair pasta! Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.


Now, my Independence Day outfit! I bought the shirt at a thrift store for 25 cents and the headband was free at the same store!



And last but not least, the sushi that I got a few weeks ago. I got it in Erie, PA and it was delicious! This is called a "crunchy roll," and has shrimp in it! MMM.






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.