Fall Break is the greatest

/
0 Comments
Long weekends are the best. I don't have to go back to school until Tuesday evening! Aww yeah.

I have already done lots of fun things over the weekend, including two dinner parties with my family and friends, thrifting, lunch with friends, knitting, and homemade apple sauce making with grandma. :)


It was super easy to make the apple sauce! You just cut out the core of the apple and then cut each apple into quarters. Add a few cups of water, cover the pot, and let them cook until completely soft.

I don't remember what this contraption is called. But my grandma and I just poured in all of the apples and water, and turned the handle, allowing the apple sauce to go into the bowl underneath, and it leaves out the apple skins.

Then you add about a cup of sugar and a few tablespoons of cinnamon (more or less to taste) and you have your very own homemade apple sauce! The red color comes from the skin, and that is why we didn't skin them ahead of time. But if you don't have that contraption, then it is perfectly fine to skin them ahead of time!

I made these cool boot cuffs! They are made from 100% wool. SO warm.



Cabled! This is a quick and easy project if you don't have a ton of yarn and only a little time!





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.